Saturday 13 February 2010

Sorting out the website

Who would have thought doing such a simple website would take so much planning to make sure everything is perfect!?! I've now spend three days solid perfecting the photographs I have had sent back form the shoot and another couple of days making sure everything matches so that Marc (my website designer) has the simplest job possible! here is a sneaky peak of a prototype of the website home page!!

Things seem to be looking up though, I had a brilliant meeting with my princes trust mentor on Thursday, really good just to chat and bounce ideas of someone who really wants to listen. Often i find just sounding it out in that way i end up answering my own questions, and realize i knew the answer all along I just didn't know I did!

I now have a list of things to get sorted, try and do a bit at a time (bite-sized pieces) and the list will eventually shorten.

Below I've added some new photos waiting to go onto the website! can't wait for it to but up so I can start showing it off

No comments: