Monday 14 December 2009

Hard work ahead for xmas

My 'All i want for xmas stand' is due to be set up in time for trading starting this thursday evening! It leaves me three full days to squeeze in so much work to do.

I having issues with my gift box supplier, they are the only company i can find which do the right size and they cant send anymore out to me till the third week of January, which would leave me two shows both in london with only 2 boxes left! I'm going to have compromise and get the blue ones, now i have to rely on them to get them to me on time, which is something else they are not good at.

To go along with this I have sold out of two of my colours for the over sized badges so they also need to be made up...... as well as another oversized wall flower in wine/cream, a leather leaf laser cut cushion and two felt laser cut flower cushions! all go for the next three days
Roll on the 21st for a day off and some sleep!

If you get chance come and visit me at 'All i want for xmas' from Thrus 17th in the evening until sunday 20th! last chance to get your final christmas presents

No comments: