Wednesday 30 December 2009

Shop at the Mall


I am starting to ready for the next event, at the Mall Galleries in London:

http://www.designercrafts.org.uk/

It is on for two weeks and shows some of the best work from Britain from the society of designer makers. I am involved in the Shop at the Mall which has around 30 designers each showing a small selection of there work priced under £200. There is also a wide variety of Hand-made greeting cards.

I have my fingers crossed that even though the event is in January and not a normal peek time for shopping, people will fall in love with my unique items.

I am taking three of my Wall Flowers, with their boxes to exhibit as well as a selection of my dahlia corsages which were really popular this christmas time and a couple of leather clutch bags.

Looking forward to what the new year will bring and I hope it will start off with a bang!

No comments: