Wednesday 22 September 2010

100% Design Set Up

I have spent the last two days setting up my joint stand at 100% Design. I will be sharing stand H114 with fellow designer and friend SjGuest Designs.
We had a rocky start, I turned up to find our whole stand painted a dark grey instead of just one wall! I range Sarah to let her know she maybe turning up to a stand looking quite different than she anticipated... all she really said was "you have to laugh" which was a relief but thankfully the event organisers were on the ball and the two walls which should have been left white were repainted before Sarah arrived at the stand! Check out the very grey and small looking stand!
The stand is now looking beautiful and with our furniture and textiles it makes the stand look quite a bit larger than when we arrived.
I have also completed the flower installation in the press and VIP rooms at 100% Design. The one in the press room spans a wall of 4 meters and the colours tone in really well with the other collaborators for the space so I am very excited to see all the lights on and it completely finished tomorrow!


100% Design is at Earls Court 2 and the opening times are:
Thursday   10.00- 21.00
Friday       10.00 -19.00
Saturday   10.00 - 18.00
Sunday     11.00- 17.00

No comments: