Tuesday 14 September 2010

Top Drawer 2010


I have just arrive back home after my first Top Drawer experience which I must say was a very positive one! I was showing with Design Gap in a Made in Britain section and also certified Product GB and Eco-friendly by Top Drawer

I am now stocking more shops in Surrey, London, Manchester and The Scottish boarders! I was also showing a couple of new product which turned out to be extremely popular, these included the large 100% wool eco-friendly heart and the smaller flowers and hearts in the picture frames, both products not yet on the website!

Unfortunately the event ended with me coming back home on the train and leaving my suitcase on the train with all my favourite exhibition clothes in it! Hope I get in back in time for 100% Design, at least I didn't have my laptop in the bag!

No comments: