Saturday 26 February 2011

How do you make an apple turnover.........?

.............push it down a hill

I know its a lame joke but it has now become my favourite after it won me a huge Breakfast hamper from Innocent for the launch of their apple and orange juices. I think it helps that I am already a huge fan of the company, I love their veg pots especially but I must admit their new orange juice with bits is coming a close second!

We were delighted when the delivery man arrived with Muffins, Orange juice, apple juice, fresh bread, marmalade, granola, oranges, apples, great classes with orange themed jokes on them and teapig earl grey and breakfast tea's! So much breakfast it fed myself, Alison (who comes and helps out on Friday's) Francie, who I share my studio with and also Marc, who popped over (he also is my web designer)







 Can you also spot the cupcakes supplied by La De Dah Cakery? Blog post to follow on Louise's creations soon!


No comments: