Thursday 10 February 2011

Valentines for men

At this time of year, all of the attention is on the women in the relationship, but what about the men? What do us women buy them which shows we care but so we don't present them with an extremely girly red or pink present which will end up at the bottom on the draw/ on a dusty shelf and never touched within a month?

Well if my other half liked cheese I would get them this! (I'm even tempted so I can eat it!) It's a bit pricey for cheese at £175 by Godminster Gourmet Gift Bundle With Heart Shaped Board from Rockett St George but I think it's worth every penny! I have sampled this cheese before and being a huge cheese lover/snob completely fell in love with it! And what's great about Rockett St George is you can send a gift hint to a loved one! Genius!



No comments: