Thursday 23 June 2011

Flower installation

This week I installed an eleven flowers in an installation in a private home in south London. The installation went in very smoothly and I am very pleased with the results. 

I had a wonderful email from Alastair and Fiona who commisioned the flowers along with another piece in their bedroom.
"Just wanted to say how much we both love the installations - they are fabulous. With the sun setting onto the wall the flowers look magical and bring a smile to my face every time I see them. They have transformed the space.  The tryptich in the bedroom is utterly amazing; stylish, bold, tactile yet warm - it has made the room. Thank you so much again, I hope you are as pleased as we are!"

I love seeing the difference between in the before and after photos, I will soon have a short video documenting the installation going in!

If you are interested in an installation or something to transform your own space let me know!
Hallway before the flower installation
Hallway after installation
Top Part of the installation

Flower installation looking up the wall

top of the wall before
top of the wall afterwards


No comments: