Saturday 4 June 2011

Many goings on.....

I can not believe how long it has been since I last posted on my blog! There has been so much that has gone on I thought I would condense them into one larger post!

Firstly we had our sale with My Deco which went well, look out for the video feature coming soon on their site. We also had our own competition running for the lovely people that retweeted and shared on facebook about the offer. We are please to announce the winner as Ana Aguilar-Corney from Aguilar Interiors was the winner of our limited edition Kate Linear fold cushion.


I also popped over to Dulage design week to the open house of Cavaliero and Finn, It was a wonderful event and they managed to select some of my favourite designers such as Shan Annabelle Valla and they also introduced me to some of my new favourite such as Custhom and Ali Miller


The next event was at Craft Central, which I am a member of. I saw some fab designers there including Laura Felicity and London Kills me, I then went and had a day playing with my new digital SLR camera. I must admit, the mojority of the day was sitting in one place taking the same photograph and seeing what happened to it, but I am proud of some of my new images.





I also popped into Ali Miller one day showcase of work, I LOVE her frog and butterfly cup and saucers!

Wall of up-cycled vintage plates



My most favourite piece from Ali Millers whole collection

Ali Miller wall paper and ceramics
Earlier this week I went to the RCA graduation show, which was a fabulous experience. I have some definitely favourites by mainly loved the atmosphere of the show. I'm an interiors girl at heart but thoroughly enjoyed it all the same.


No comments: