Friday 7 December 2012

Open Studio's at Cockpit Arts

One of the main reasons i joined Cockpit Arts was to be involved in their open studios, I've been a fan for years and always made the Christmas open my main place for buying unique and quirky Christmas presents.

This year is my first year involved and last week I was involved in the Holborn open. The weekend went better than expected and I ended up selling out of a number of items before the weekend ended! I was lucky enough the share the room with three fabulous designers, Clara BreanEleanor Lakelin and Mariko Sumioka.

IMG_3551



This weekend I am showing in my own studio at the Deptford open and I have jeweller Stephanie Ray joining me for the weekend.

I have a couple of card packs and wallpapers which are only for sale at the Open and once they've gone they've gone. I've been really surprised how well the Robin card packs have gone really well. I only have 10 packs left with me, 4 packs in Lovely and British and 12 packs at Smiths Row Xmas exhibition.


No comments: