Sunday 13 January 2013

The I Stand up by Charles Churchman

So have you been hearing about these crowd funding websites for a while as well? I've been really intrigued and was wondering could this be something for me? A way for me to offer something a little different? I'm still not sure but when one of my fellow Designers Charles Churchman took the brave leap onto Kickstarter I was very impressed.

Check out his fab new I stand up idea, is super professional video won me over. He has been working for over 6 months on ideas and prototypes to make sure this is perfect. I've signed up for one of his new I stand ups when they are manufactured and I recommend you do too......



Charles is a fab designer check out some of the other work he's been up to on his website and collaborations including this Churchman day bed... if only I had the space!!

No comments: