Monday 8 March 2010

List of this or that

i have a week off work! brilliant, great, get to time to all those things I've been putting off especially for now... problem is I have such a long list of these things they are not going to get done!
I needed to

  1. design work for the new TAP (textiles and paper exhibiton I am involved with in May)
  2. get the new broacher finished and sent out to the printers
  3. ring around other shows who's websites are just confusing me!
  4. get the contract sent out for 100% futures
  5. make sure my insurance is ok and still valid for the time of 100% futures.
  6. Feburary accounts incoming and outgoing
  7. ring the suppilers to order fabric in time to then get in sent out with the correct artwork to the laser cutter and back to me in time to make in into a cushion for BCTF
  8. BCTF paperwork
  9. Accounts from the start of my business/finish uni
  10. getting my paperwork/samples ready in time for a 2day course starting in exactly 25hours and 26mins!
and that is just the start of it, I'm going to need another week of the organise this week..... and people think all i do is design!

No comments: