Thursday 6 May 2010

GRAND DESIGNS

Yesterday I went to visit my friend Ellen Adele at Grand Designs and help out on the stand. I'm not too sure how much help I was as I really wanted to see all of the exhibitors as well.
Her stand was really impressive and even in the short time I was there she had lots of interest from interior designers and lots of exciting new opportunities!
Ellen has created a new fabric threw researching materials for over two years whilst at university. She is now in the process of patenting this new technique and it is set to become a fabric of the future!
In the evening I went to the Hidden Art offices for a marketing and networking session. Really enjoyed it, met some lovely people!
But that has taken a whole day out of my New York preparation, I still have so much to do, fingers crossed in 4 days time I will be ready and the Ash cloud will not return!!

No comments: