Friday 2 July 2010

Francesca Crow


I was going through blogs the other day and came across one set up by a friend of mine Frankie (Francesca Crow). We met in New york in Jan 2008 when we were both doing placements out there and living in the Webster apartments. I was working for DVF in the printed textile department and Frankie was working for Donna Karan in the knitwear.

She has put up examples of her photography, sketch books, drawings and garments she did for her final collection at London College of Fashion where she graduated with a 1st, even after having her appendix burst whilst she was working on her final collection!

To me Frankie's style really reflects her personality and her blog really did make me smile. From the images you are able to see the quality of craftsmanship in her work down to the finest detail and see the passion and enthusiasm Frankie has for all things couture fashion!

She is currently working with Mary Katrantzou who sells  her beautiful dresses at Browns

I have added a couple of my favorite images but make sure you check out her blog!

1 comment:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love that last dress. Very original.