Tuesday 5 October 2010

Jemma and Lewis's wedding

The 1st of October 2010 was a very happy day for two of our friends Jemma and Lewis, after a year of planning we went to a very beautiful, classy and tastefully decorated wedding.

There were also a number of Lorna Syson Textile's pieces dotted around the wedding, I was honored when Jemma requested a couple of custom made flowers for her hair, I also created so flowers for my own piece which i sent over to Mary at Fabulous Fascinators who combined both of our work to create a statement art work in the form of a fasinator.



I also helped out with the design of the hearts used for place names and matching table numbers.


I wanted to say a massive thank you to both Jemma and Lewis for letting me part of their wedding! It was beautiful

I also created a bespoke wedding present just for them, last time Jemma was in my studio I saw she had her eye on the new textile hearts I had created for recent orders. I made a heart just for them to hang in their home and start their new married life together!

No comments: