Sunday 10 October 2010

NEW studio space

Monday will be the start of my first working week in the new studio! Francie and I are now completely set up and have a fully functioning studio. The studio has a really good atmosphere and I am currently looking for an intern to come and join me at Lorna Syson Textiles, anyone interested just email me your C.V and a couple of images of work!
Francie works as a freelance textile print designer for a textile design company who sell her work to design houses and fashion lables such as Kenzo, Ted Baker and Calvin Klein 


2 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love your new studio space, Lorna! Next time I'm in your neck of the woods I'll have to pop by and say hi!

Lorna Syson said...

yes you will, i think i missed you at 100% Design.
We run an open studio so love to have visitors!
x