Monday 27 December 2010

Very Lucky end to 2010

The week before christmas was very exciting for me thanks to some wonderful people in the design world. First up I was delighted to have won the Christmas compition run by www.modenus.com in conjunction with Anglepoise. The light arrived a couple of days before Christmas and I am itching to put it all together and set it up but it's still packed up in the box waiting to go down to the studio in London. I won a blue version of the light below. Turns out we have an original style anglepoise from the 60's at dads house, I will have to search for that at home!

I also want to say a massive thank you to the people at Selvedge magazine. I received a lovely Christmas tea towel made from organic and fair trade cotton by the company Gossypium called the 12 days of Christmas. Again this is heading down to the studio with me as I love filling my creative space with beautiful items.

And finally my third Christmas treat came from 100% Design. I received this great Christmas gift wrap was some of the iconic images and products from 100% Design this year. You can even seen the Anglepoise Light!



No comments: