Thursday 2 December 2010

Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition 2010


Monday was my Birthday so I treated myself to a day away from the freezing cold studio and went  over the National History Museum to see the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition. Below I have attached my five favourate images. The Top image was taken by Bence Mate, a Hungarian photographer who was named Wildlife photographer of the year 2010 for a different image. I brought a postcard of this at the exhibition and it is now on my inspirational wall in the studio!





2 comments:

Ritchie said...

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. The Top image was taken by Bence Mate, a Hungarian photographer who was named Wildlife Photographer of the year 2010 for a different image. Thanks for everything.

Lorna Syson said...

Hi Richie,

Thanks for your comment, for some reason this doesn't seem to have come up!
But Bence Mate won wildlife photographer of the year for the image which is linked below:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/photo.do?photo=2681&category=56&group=4

It wasn't one of my personal favourites which is why it isn't on the blog but i recommend heading over to the national history museum website to get more of a feel for the exhibition if you don't get chance to go and see it yourself!