Wednesday 7 April 2010

BCTF!

So I'm getting ready for BCTF, and although I have lots to do such as printing out my price lists and making sure I have the correct items, it's not really hit me yet that I am going in 2 days!

I think it's the case of having so much to do, you just become slightly blind, don't get my wrong this event is really important to me, it is my first time there and I am in the Newcomers section on stand number 13 (good job I'm not superstitious) Maybe I'm just so nervous I'm trying not be think to much about it but I'm definitely going for that motto of 'If you fail to prepare you prepare to fail' so I am going to make sure every box is ticked on my huge to do list and keep professional!

My brochures turned up today and I must say I'm very proud of them, they were printed by Dave at positive printing (email info@positive-print.co.uk) and photographs taken by Vicky Hubbard of Victoria Jane Photography and fotos2art, and without their help they would not be looking so perfect and professional!

No comments: