Monday 5 April 2010

NEW WEBSITE

If you get chance make sure you visit the new website, skillfully created by a friend of mine who is a whizz on the whole web-designing front. I'm very impressed by such a brilliant job he has done, much better than the Iweb version I have had up since graduating.

As with everything it small steps get you to where you want to go so the site is being constantly updated and changed with adding new pictures, tweaking the layout and trying to add in a link to my  twitter page (I'm detemined to work out how to tweet properly!)



So I would like to say a massive thank you for getting the website up and running! I have definitely learnt a lot about how difficult the setup behind a website is and I really appreciate having friends out there who are willing to help!

No comments: