Saturday 3 April 2010

London night!

Had a brilliant good bye night out with Kirsty Powell (far left) of Oromono and Kirsty Anne Powell, check out her blog for lots of news and updates as well as information on seminaries and workshops to help artists and designs in the creative industries and with Hana Moss (middle), very talented textile print designer! We've all been working together since January this year and it has been a very creative and busy three months!


I had my first introduction to a dim sum restaurant called Ping Pong in Soho, London. It was easily the best dinner and cocktails I've had for a very very long time, I recommend if you ever get the chance, get a group together and share some of the scallop and shitake steamed dumplings! Also check out the pic of my lychee and rose martini!



No comments: